UPDATE #3: For Patients at Valley Eye Associates
We will be changing our hours temporarily due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
For emergencies, schedule changes, contact lens and glasses pickups we will be open
From 9am – 4pm Mondays and Thursdays only.
Outside of these hours if you have an emergency and need to talk to Dr. Lee, he can be reached through our answering service by calling our phone number at 201-664-0847, and selecting option 1. The answering service will relay your message to Dr. Lee.
If you need assistance with a non-urgent matter, please leave a voicemail on our office phone number or send an email to: email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time.
We wish all our patients to be safe and healthy.
UPDATE #2: For patients at Valley Eye Associates
We will remain available to triage eye emergencies only, as well as to help you order materials at this time.
During this period of social distancing and quarantine, we must all do our part by restricting activities outside the home except for getting medical care.
- Routine Eye Exams: If you are scheduled for a routine eye examination appointment, we will be calling to cancel your appointment. We will add your name to a list so that we can call you back when things have improved to reschedule your exam.
- I need to replace my glasses. What do I do? Please contact us by phone or text at 201-664-0847. You can also email us at mail@2020NJ.com. We may be able to extend your prescription during this time and will help you with your eyewear needs.
- I’m nearly out of contact lenses. What do I do? Please contact us by phone or text at 201-664-0847. You can also email us at mail@2020NJ.com. We may be able to extend your prescription during this time, and/or place an order for your contact lenses and have them shipped to your house. Please check to make sure that you have at least a 6-month supply. We rely on our suppliers for contacts, and if they ever close down we won’t be able to order the contacts for you.
- I need a refill on the medication prescribed to me by the practice. What do I do? Please contact us by phone or text at 201-664-0847. You can also email us at mail@2020NJ.com. We can transmit a refill for your prescription directly to your pharmacy so that you have the medication that you need.
- What about an eye emergency? What can I do? If you have an ocular emergency, we are, as always, available to help you at any time. Call us at 201-664-0847. If you call outside of office hours there is an answering service that will help you to contact us.
- Please call ahead to let us know what time you will be coming.
- Please pay for any balances with your credit card over the phone before arriving.
- Call us from your car when you arrive, the door will be locked and we will need to open it for you.
- There will be a pickup table with your order on the table. The table will be disinfected before and after each patient pickup.
- If you need any adjustments, we will give you instructions on how we will do this.
- Our temporary office hours will be 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and as always, feel free to reach out with any questions.