Valley Eye Associates is OPEN for all patients and appointment types.
Below are the safety protocols that have been put in place for all visiting patients:
- All equipment is cleaned with 70% isopropyl alcohol before and after each use.
- A protective plastic shield has been installed at the front check in area.
- Upon arrival each patient will need their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer.
- We will use our online check-in form as well as requiring any insurance cards or documents to be sent to us via text/email if possible.
- All payments can be made with credit card by phone.
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering or mask at all times. You will NOT be allowed to enter without wearing one.
- All pick-ups, adjustments, and other visits will require an appointment time. This is needed so that we know when to expect you and can distance you from anyone else.
- Please come at your scheduled time. If you arrive too early you may have to wait in your car. If you arrive too late for us to perform the necessary tests for your exam you may have to be rescheduled.
- Frames that are tried on must be put into a separate box. Frames are disinfected by saturating in a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution for a minimum of 10 minutes, dried, and then stored for 3 days before being put on display.
Feel free to call us at 201-664-0847 during our business hours or visit our website at www.2020nj.com to reschedule your appointment.