Valley Eye Associates would like to inform all of our patients that we have implemented many new safeguards and procedures in our office to provide the safest environment in preparation for your next visit.
- All equipment is cleaned with 70% isopropyl alcohol before and after each use. Examination chairs are disinfected using a virucidal spray before and after each patient. All high touch surfaces are constantly disinfected with virucidal solution.
- A protective plastic shield has been installed at the front check in area.
- Upon arrival each patient will need their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer and blood oxygen level taken with a pulse oximeter.
- Each morning staff will also undergo temperature and blood oxygen screenings.
- We will use our online check-in form as well as requiring any insurance cards or documents to be sent to us via text/email.
- All payments can be made by credit card by phone.
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering or mask at all times. You will not be allowed to enter without wearing one.
- All pick-ups, adjustments, and other visits will require an appointment time. This is needed so that we know when to expect you and can distance you from anyone else.
- We will schedule gaps in between each patient to avoid any overlap between patients. Please come at your scheduled time. If you arrive too early you may have to wait in your car. If you arrive too late for us to perform the necessary tests for your exam you may have to be rescheduled.
- A maximum of 2 people will be allowed into the office.
- Frames that are tried on must be put into a separate box. Frames are disinfected by saturating in a 3% hydrogen peroxide for a minimum of 10 minutes, dried, and then stored for 3 days before being put on display.
We are currently available Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. We are not yet open to see patients for their annual routine exams, but we will be available for emergencies and to assist you with all your necessary needs.
As this is an evolving situation, we will be monitoring and adjusting our plans accordingly and will continue to keep you updated.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and as always, feel free to reach out with any questions.
Valley Eye Associates